5 Jewellery Organisation Ideas
Updated: Apr 21, 2022
Have you been wondering how to organise your jewellery lately?
Tired of the knots and tangles?
A jewellery organiser can sure be of great help.
Jewellery organisation is most needed when there is a rush to get ready and everything is jumbled in a box.
These five jewellery organisation ideas will be instrumental to your everyday life.
1. Hang them on Hooks. Keeping your jewellery collection visible makes them easy to sight when moving quickly. Hanging them also prevents them from becoming tangled and ruined.
2. A Jewellery Organiser Box. This is a definite oldie but Goldie jewellery organisation idea. This keeps your trinkets safe and free from dust.
3. Jewellery Pocket Organiser. This organisation idea is great because it keeps jewellery safe and visible with the plastic used for the pockets.
4. Divided Jewellery Organiser. The best way to keep all your jewellery in one place without getting them mixed up is by using an organiser that has divisions. Great ideas for this include kitchen drawer cutlery holders and even multi-colored ice cube trays.
5. DIY Bulletin Board with Push Pins. Customising a bulletin board with fabric and push pins will work to keep all your favorite earrings, necklaces and bracelets in position.
Jewellery organisation helps to keep your beautiful pieces in a secure manner. No longer will you have chains and earrings tangled or misplaced. Keeping them around carelessly can also result in breakage and loss of lustre.
How do you organise your jewellery? Do you have any quick tips for us? Leave them down below in the comment section for everyone!
Have a happy day!